Our membership year runs from the 1st of October until the 31st September.
Single membership is £20 a year or £30 for a family, payable by bank transfer.
There is an optional England Athletics affiliation fee of £14. Once affiliated with England Athletics you can take advantage of the £2 discount in competitive races. The England Athletics website covers a full list of benefits.
Existing members will be sent a renewal request just before the start of each membership year. If your personal details haven’t changed you do not need to complete another membership form, just transfer the funds to the Club account.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to weekly training sessions run by a qualified trainer, including sessions at a local running track
- Advice and support from runners with a wide range of abilities
- Entry into club competitions including the summer handicap series
- Free entry to Surrey cross country league races
- Entry into an annual London Marathon ballot. There is one club place allocated by ballot each year
- Monthly Club Newsletter
- Regular Social events
For any queries regarding membership please email Jane Munn