If you would like to join our running club it’s really easy!
a) complete the application form below
b) pay your membership fees by bank transfer. Please credit Tadworth Athletic Club, Sort Code: 30-98-43, Account 00212470 and quoting your name as reference.
c) Jane Munn, our Membership & Recruitment Secretary will contact you.
How much does it cost (2019-2020)?
Membership is £20 a year or £30 for a family, with a one-off joining fee of £20 per member. This covers the provision of a running vest or T-shirt in the Tadworth AC colours (one per member).
There is also an optional England Athletics affiliation fee of £15. Once affiliated with England Athletics you can take advantage of the £2 discount in competitive races. The England Athletics website covers a full list of benefits.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to weekly training sessions run by a qualified trainer, including sessions at a local running track
- Advice and support from runners with a wide range of abilities
- Entry into club competitions including the summer handicap series
- Free entry to cross country league races
- Free entry into county and national championship
- Discount on RonHill running kit in Tadworth AC colours (circa 50%)
- Entry into an annual London Marathon ballot. There is one club place allocated by ballot each year
- Monthly Club Newsletter
- Regular Social events.
If you would like to come along to a training session first, before you make your decision, then that is absolutely fine. Have a look at our training schedule to find out where and when the next session is.