If you would like to join our running club it’s really easy!
a) complete the application form (right mouse click on the image below & save to your computer)
b) email the completed form to Jane Munn, the Membership & Recruitment Secretary
b) pay your membership fees by bank transfer.TAC Membership form
How much does it cost
Membership is £20 a year or £30 for a family, with a one-off joining fee of £20 per member. This covers the provision of a running vest or T-shirt in the Tadworth AC colours (one per member).
There is also an optional England Athletics affiliation fee of £14. Once affiliated with England Athletics you can take advantage of the £2 discount in competitive races. The England Athletics website covers a full list of benefits.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to weekly training sessions run by a qualified trainer, including sessions at a local running track
- Advice and support from runners with a wide range of abilities
- Entry into club competitions including the summer handicap series
- Free entry to cross country league races
- Entry into an annual London Marathon ballot. There is one club place allocated by ballot each year
- Monthly Club Newsletter
- Regular Social events.
If you would like to come along to a training session first, before you make your decision, then that is absolutely fine. Have a look at our training schedule to find out where and when the next session is.